Carntyne and Riddrie Credit Union

Established in 1997 Companies House Number 126CUS

The credit union was opened for business in June 1997 by those founders who took the time to learn about credit unions from others in Scotland and staff from ABCUL the trade association.

From then they continued to provide the services of Savings and Loans to members. The operations and management of the credit union was carried out by volunteers which

continues today

Membership continues to grow and currently have 1700 active members. The credit union is very active in the schools within the Common Bond.

Any updates on this credit union should be e-mailed to the Historical Society for inclusion and recorded for prosperity


Want to find out more?

Visit the Carntyne & Riddrie Credit Union website, or get in touch with their team:

Telephone – 0141 770 8200   

Email – contact@carntynecu.co.uk


Copyright British Credit Union Historical Society 2018 – All rights reserved

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close